Since the release of smartphones, people have started using its unique features to perform various tasks on it. It can be used to click high-quality pictures, record videos, make calls, set alarms/reminders, etc. Another useful feature of a smartphone includes the gaming option. There are several gaming companies that develop top-quality games for smartphone users!
Minecraft is one such game that was developed for Android users. Below, we have listed all the features of Minecraft for Android users. We have also provided a guide that you can use to install Minecraft on your Android device.
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a first-person perspective video game developed by Mojang Studios in the year 2011. It is available for several platforms such as Windows, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, etc. This game has sold more than 200 million copies across all platforms and has more than 120 million monthly active users.
Features of Minecraft for Android include:
1. It is a 3D world with infinite terrain, and raw materials, craft tools, and items. The world is divided into three biomes which include deserts, jungles, and snowfields.
2. It provides two different modes. Namely, singer-player and multiplayer.
3. In single-player mode, you can fight computer-controlled zombies, and in the multiplayer mode, you can cooperate with or compete against other players in the same world.
4. It also provides with a survival mode and creative mode to its players.
5. In survival mode, players must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health. While in Creative mode, players have unlimited resources and they can discover and extract raw materials, build structures, or earthworks.
6. In the Android version, blocks can be achieved by tapping on the screen to get them from the desired location. Other actions, such as destroying blocks that needed a mouse click on Windows have been changed to pressing and holding, on the Android version.
7. The options menu allows a player to adjust the controls and the camera view. Players can also split touch controls, which are ideal for bigger screens.
8. The only drawback of Minecraft is that the graphics of this game is very poor as compared to other games available for Android devices.
ALSO READ: Spotify++ Premium Download Free 2020
Download Minecraft APK (Pocket Edition)
Minecraft is available on the Google Play Store for all Android users. But, it comes at a price of around Rs. 480, which is quite expensive! The Minecraft trial is available on Google Play Store for free but, it is a time-limited version of Minecraft.
Thus, here we are with a method that you can use to get Minecraft APK for free.
Step 1- Launch a web browser on your Android device.
Step 2- Go to ‘https://minecraft.en.softonic.com/android‘ this link from it.
Step 3- Click on the ‘Download‘ option and then, you will be redirected to another page.
Step 4- Click on ‘Download the APK‘ option on the new page and click on ‘OK‘ from the pop-up which appears on your screen.
You will notice that the downloading process of Minecraft has been initiated on your Android device.
Step 5- Once downloaded, go to the ‘Downloads‘ section on your Android device and click on the APK to initiate the installation process.
Step 6- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Minecraft on your Android device for free!
You can then launch Minecraft on your Android device and generate your new world or continue your previously existing world.
This is all you need to know about Minecraft before you install it on your Android device and start playing this game. The above-listed method will get Minecraft on your Android device for free. The only drawback of using this method is that, the updates released for Minecraft users will be not be immediately available for the free version.
If we have missed out on any such useful information about Minecraft for Android, then please let us know about it in the contents section below.