If you are an Android user, you have plenty of applications available on the Google Play Store for various tasks. You can find educational apps, media streaming apps, games, etc. Most of these applications and games are free to use but, they have in-app purchases and advertisements which limit your access to the entire application.
In such situations, you can make use of Lucky Patcher. We have discussed more this application below in detail.
Features of Lucky Patcher include:
1. Using Lucky Patcher, you can block the advertisements on all the games and applications on your Android device.
2. You can bypass the in-app purchases by using Lucky Patcher. Thus, you can use all the premium features of games and other applications for free on your Android device.
3. It can also be used to easily crack games to get free coins, chips and gems on many games, without rooting your Android device.
4. Lucky Patcher can be used to create modified APK.
5. You can backup all your app data and retrieve it from saved location, using Lucky Patcher.
Lucky Patcher APK Requirements
To install Lucky Patcher on your Android device, it must meet the following requirements.
1. Android version 2.33 or higher.
2. Minimum of 2GB RAM.
3. Minimum of 8GB free storage space.
4. Rooting your Android device is optional.
Permissions Required for Lucky Patcher
Some permissions required to use all the features of Lucky Patcher on your Android device include:
1. Modifying on system settings.
2. Drawing over other apps.
3. Modify and delete permission on the SD card.
4. Modifying and delete permission on System ROM (This permission requires Root access).
5. Location access for serving ads.
Download Lucky Patcher APK
You can download the latest version of Lucky Patcher APK for free from Ads, Malwares and from Any other issues.
How To Install Lucky Patcher APK on your Android device?
Step 1- Launch a web browser on your Android device.
Step 2- Go to ‘https://lucky-patcher.fileplanet.com/apk/download‘ this link.
Step 3- Click on the ‘Download APK‘ option to initiate the downloading process.
Step 4- Once downloaded, head over to the ‘Downloads‘ section on your Android device and click on the Lucky Patcher installer which you have just downloaded.
Step 5- A dialog box will appear on your screen with ‘Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher‘ this message. Click on the ‘Yes‘ option.
Step 6- If you notice a dialog box stating that your phone is not allowed to install apps from this source, click on the ‘Settings‘ option.
Step 7- In the settings, click on the ‘Allow from this source‘ toggle to enable it.
Step 8- Finally, click on the ‘Install‘ option to initiate the installation process.
Once installed successfully, you can start using all the features provided by Lucky Patcher on your Android device.
How To fix ‘App Not Installed’ Error?
If you face any difficulty in installing Lucky Patcher on your Android device, follow the steps listed below to fix it.
Step 1- Launch Google Play Store on your device and open its menu.
Step 2- Click on ‘Play Protect‘ from the list of options.
Step 3- Here, click on the ‘Scan apps with Play Protect‘ toggle to disable it.
Now, try reinstalling Lucky Patcher on your Android device. You will not face the same error.
Why is it not available on the Google Play Store?
You must be wondering if Lucky Patcher is such a useful app, why is it not available on the Google Play Store?
The answer is that Lucky Patcher is a tool that helps its users to bypass the in-app purchases and block advertisements for free. It helps its users in saving money but, it is not legal. And thus, it is not available on the Google Play Store.
Lucky Patcher Colors Meaning
When using Lucky Patcher, it provides with different colors of applications. Each color has a specific meaning.
1. Green- The apps which are marked green by Lucky Patcher have a good chance to become registered.
2. Yellow- Yellow colour indicates that a custom patch is already available in this directory/sdcard/lucky patchers.
3. Cyan- These colored apps have Google advertisement script.
4. Magenta- These colored apps indicate that it is in Bootlist.
5. Purple- This color indicated that Google in App Purchase contains these apps.
6. Red- The apps marked in red by Lucky Patcher indicate that there is no Chance to be them registered.
7. Orange- Orange colored applications are system applications. You must be careful with these apps as any damage to them can cause damage to your operating system.
8. Clover- Apps that are marked in this color by Lucky Patcher are successfully modified.
This is all you need to know about Lucky Patcher before installing it on your Android device. You can make use of its unparalleled features to block ads, crack games, etc.
If we have missed out on any such useful information about Lucky Patcher, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.