How to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Usage: After installing the new Windows 10 Update, numerous clients have detailed this High CPU Usage issue. In the event that you don’t have any idea what’s truly going on with is the issue, then read this article. We will share all functioning answers to fix the Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU issue.
Windows Modules Installer Worker, a Windows Update Service. Is liable for downloading and putting in new Windows 10 updates to your PC. The help will naturally check for every one of the accessible updates and introduce them. Windows Modules Installer Worker Windows 10 High CPU issue is most often experienced by Windows 8.1 and 10 clients. It dials back the PC.
What is Windows Modules Installer?
Windows Modules Installer is a center Windows part that consequently checks for and introduces refreshes for Windows and other Microsoft items. Windows Modules Installer is fundamental for keeping your system moving along as planned.
Each time your PC introduces another update or a new form of Windows 10 (like 21H2 or 21H1). Windows Module Installer refreshes every one of your Windows records and backs up old information. A gigantic activity requires a lot of handling power and space.
Why is Windows Module Installer Worker or TiWorker.exe using so much CPU or HDD space?
Refreshing Windows and its connected applications is a serious cycle, so it’s normal to see Windows Module Installer causing high circle utilization in Windows 10 or high CPU use. While refreshes are going on, you’ll ordinarily see CPU and plate use spikes in the Task Manager:
Assuming you’re seeing TiWorker.exe or Windows Modules Installer Worker causing high plate utilization in Windows 10, or high CPU use. It’s totally normal. Your PC ought to quiet down after Windows Modules Installer completes the update.
However, assuming you’re encountering 100 percent CPU utilization and high circle use for an hour or more long after the updates are done you could have an issue. Delayed high CPU use is ordinary while stress-testing your CPU, yet exceptionally unusual in most different conditions. The harder your CPU works. The higher your CPU temperatures will get, which can cause log jams, freezes, and even closures.
How to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Usage
Windows Modules Installer ought to quit pursuing some time. Be that as it may, in the event that something turns out badly, it can cause a high CPU use error. You likely have proactively taken a stab at restarting your PC, yet that didn’t work for you. All things being equal, to dispose of the error, you ought to attempt the accompanying fixes:
1. Stop and disable the Windows Update service
As referenced before, the issue is principally caused in light of the fact that the program is searching for Windows updates or introducing them.
Thus, the most ideal way to fix the issue is to pause and handicap the Windows update administration. Thusly, Windows can never again search for any updates or introduce any updates.
To do as such, you need to follow the below steps:
- To begin with, from your console, press Windows Key + R to send off the Run box.
- Type down, services.MSC and press enter.
- This will send off Services Window. From here, search for the Windows Update choice.
- Double-tap on Windows update.
- Then set its startup type to Disabled and afterward click on the Stop button.
- Click on Apply – > OK and reboot your PC.
2. Remove the SoftwareDistribution folder
The following technique that you can do is to erase the SoftwareDistribution organizer. The envelope is utilized naturally to store new updates on your Windows machine.
Notwithstanding, on the off chance that this envelope is debased, it can prompt a lot of issues, and Windows Modules Installer Worker is one of them.
Fortunately, erasing the organizer won’t put your PC at any gamble. Additionally, Windows will naturally make another envelope with a similar name when another update is found.
To erase the organizer, you need to follow the below steps:
- To start with, debilitate the Windows Update administration by following the main strategy.
- Go to File Explorer and explore the C:\Windows way.
- Here, search for the SoftwareDistribution envelope and right-click on it.
- Select, Delete.
- Then reboot your PC, and it ought to fix the issue for you.
3. Restart Windows Update Service
A basic restart can frequently fix the issue. You should simply restart the Windows update administration (from the main strategy) and check whether it works. To restart the assistance, you need to squeeze Windows Key + R to bring the Run box. Then type down services.MSC and press Enter. Search for Windows Update and right-click on it. At long last, hit the restart choice and check on the off chance that you are as yet getting a similar error.
4. Use Windows Update Troubleshooter
You can likewise take a stab at running the Windows update investigator to analyze the issue. I realize that investigating doesn’t work generally speaking. However, there is no mischief in giving it a shot. Additionally, perhaps it will listen for a minute is causing the issue, so you can search for additional arrangements. You can get to the investigator by going to Control Panel > Troubleshooting > Select View All from left board > Windows Update. From that point forward, click on the straightaway, and Windows Update Troubleshooter will begin searching for issues and attempt to fix them.
5. Use System File Checker Tool To Scan And Fix Corrupted System Files
In the event that on the off chance that any of the framework documents are debased, it can likewise prompt high CPU use mistakes. To fix that, you can basically run the System File Checker instrument to sweep and fix ruined documents.
To begin, you need to follow the below steps:
- Press Windows Key + X and select Windows Terminal (Admin).
- In the Windows terminal, run the accompanying order and press enter: SFC/scannow.
- That is all there is to it. Presently the System File Checker device will begin looking for debased or missing framework records on your Windows PC. Likewise, it will attempt to fix or supplant the documents if conceivable.
- When the interaction gets finished, reboot your PC. Then check in the event that it fixed the issue for you.
6. Use DISM Tool
You can likewise check out the DISM device. The instrument is utilized for checking Windows OS for defiled documents and fixing issues naturally.
You ought to attempt this device when SFC neglects to fix undermined records. To begin, follow the underneath steps:
- First press Windows + X, then select the “Windows Terminal (Admin)” choice.
- Presently in the Windows Terminal, type the accompanying order and press enter: dism.exe/Online/Cleanup-Image/restorehealth or DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/restorehealth.
- Now, sit tight for the DISM device to check your PC and fix defiled documents.
So that was in support of your inquiry concerning how to Fix Windows Modules Installer Worker High CPU Usage mistake. Presently it is your chance to give the above fixes a shot and check whether they are of any assistance to you.