How to Fix Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 Error: The DF-DLA-15 Error retrieving data from server error is a typical Play Store error in Android. On the off chance that you are getting this error on your Android telephone, this article is for you. The DF-DLA-15 error can appear while downloading new applications or refreshing pre-introduced ones from the Play Store.
Regularly, it is very simple to fix such an error just by clearing the Play Store’s cache and data. On account of the DF-DLA-15 Error retrieving data from server error, be that as it may. You will likewise have to clear your Dalvik cache as well. This is somewhat more progressed than simply making a beeline for the Settings > Apps > Google Play Store and tapping the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
- 1 How to Fix Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 Error
- 1.1 1. Clear your Google Play Store Cache
- 1.2 2. Uninstall Play Store updates
How to Fix Google Play Store DF-DLA-15 Error
1. Clear your Google Play Store Cache
This choice has recorded the most noteworthy achievement rate in fixing the error ‘DF-DLA-15’ for clients encountering such. You can give it a shot by following the means recorded below:
- Send off your Google Play Store
- Tap or press your home button to return you to the launcher
- Go to settings>>Apps
- Look down and tap on Google Play Store>>’App Info’
- tap on ‘Power Stop’>>Ok
- Tap on ‘CLEAR DATA’>>OK
This should consequently fix the error DF-DLA-15. In the event that this fix didn’t work for you, evaluate the following fix point by point in arrangement 2.
2. Uninstall Play Store updates
Assuming your Play Store application gets an update as of late, that may be making an issue. To fix the error you ought to uninstall the Play Store refreshes. You can go to Settings >> Apps >> Google Play Store >> Uninstall Updates. Presently Reboot your Android device and attempt to download the application once more. In the event that the Error actually exists attempt the following arrangement.
3. Download a 3rd party file browser
For meddling with the Dalvik cache, you will require a record adventurer with root access. The stock record program on your phone regularly won’t uphold screwing with framework documents. To invalidate that, you can get an outsider document program for your telephone. In any case, since you are getting the DF-DLA-15 Error retrieving data from server error on the Play Store, that is unimaginable.
To counter that, you can again utilize ApkMirror to download a document program. My number one is Root Browser. Rehash similar advances which you performed while downloading the most recent variant of the Play Store. Download the APK, move it to your telephone, and introduce it. When introduced, open the Root program and explore the organizer named/data/Dalvik-cache. Select every one of the documents in the Dalvik-cache envelope and erase them. You will be incited to request root access by the Root program. Acknowledge every one of the prompts. In the wake of erasing these records, reboot your telephone.
4. Clearing Dalvik Cache for Rooted user
Dalvik is a virtual machine in view of JAVA which is the premise, everything being equal. On research, we discovered that Clearing the Dalvik Cache has assisted a few clients with beating the DF-DLA-15 Error. This technique expects that you have root access and the root traveler application. To name one of them is “Root Explorer Pro, Ex-File Explorer”.
- Presently, how about we perceive how to clear Dalvik Cache.
- Utilizing the Root Explorer Pro, open the root catalog.
- Presently explore to/data/Dalvik cache.
- Select and Delete all records in the Dalvik cache organizer.
- Restart your Android phone.
That is all, attempt now to download the application once more. In the event that Dalvik’s cache was liable for the DF-DLA-15 error, the error should now disappear.
5. Uninstall Recent Google Play Store Updates
- Go to settings>>Apps>>Google Play Store>>App Info
- Tap on the menu as three vertical dabs
- Tap on Uninstall Updates>>Ok to uninstall ongoing Google Play Store Updates
Assuming this works for you, we suggest that you cripple the auto-update component of Google by following the means beneath
- Send off your Google Play Store
- Tap on the menu bar as three even bars
- Look down to ‘Settings’>>Auto-update applications
- Check the ‘Don’t auto-update applications’ circle,>> DONE.
6. Unmount Micro SD Card To Fix Error Df-Dla-17 Error
On the off chance that your Android device accompanies an outside SD space and you have one mounted, it is believed to be valuable if you unmount and remount your microSD card on your telephone. Make certain to not eliminate the microSD card from your device as a portion of your device’s usefulness might be impacted. Essentially unmount it, to securely unmount your microSD card, basically, go to Settings – > Storage – > Unmount SD card, eliminate the SD card and presently attempt to introduce or refresh the application on your device.
7. Re-add Google Account
Some of the time different errors happen when your record isn’t set up as expected. Ensure the record is set up flawlessly. Nonetheless, the best method for setting up the Google Account impeccably is to Re-add Google Account. You can adhere to the guidelines beneath to Re-add your Google account on your Phone.
- Open the settings of your telephone or Tablet.
- Find the Google accounts and select the one with which you are signed in to the Play Store.
- Presently, Remove the chosen Google account.
- Restart your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
- After the telephone gets restarted, once more, add your Google Account and Enter it into the Play Store.
- Presently attempt to Purchase an App.
- This is everything arrangement you can manage to fix this issue. In the event that the issue actually exists, follow the following Solution.