PDF files are one of the most common and widely used formats for document these days. It stands for “Portable Document Format” and it is being used everywhere from offices to schools and colleges you will find a lot of PDF documents everywhere.
These are pretty much handy and easy to create and can easily sort out a lot of data within seconds. With PDF files you can easily sort out tons of documents and send them accordingly. This gives us a huge relief not only in sending but also in collecting our important documents.
But as we know everything comes with some flaws. So, the worst part about PDF documents is that you cannot edit them directly nor you can copy stuff easily as you do from WORD files.
So, it seems to be a good idea to convert your PDF file to a Google Doc. Here, we will find out the best method by which you can convert a PDF file into Google Documents.
- Download PS Vita Emulator for Android 2020
- Free Vudu.com Vudu Codes 2020 – Watch, Rent Movies
- How to change your Netflix profile on a Roku
- Here’s How you Download Documents from Scribd (100% Working)
How To Convert a PDF File To Google Doc
So, now we learn about the best way by which you can easily convert your PDF documents into Google Docs. Here, we will use the Google Docs Website. You can open Google Docs by clicking here.
Step to Step Guide:
Step 1. First of all, Open the Google Docs from the above link and then Sign-in or Sign-up.
Step 2. Now at the very right side of the page, you will find an add file icon. Which looks like a small file manager icon. Click on it and select your PDF file.
Step 3. Wait for the file to fetch and open.
Step 4. After the file is opened. On the top center of the page, you will find the ” Open with Google Docs” option. So, click on it.
Step 5. Yay, Your file is now converted to Google Doc and is ready for your modifications.
Alternate Method: Convert a PDF File To Google Doc
Step 1. First, you need to open G-Drive on your PC/Laptop.
Step 2. Now go to the location of your PDF file and drag it down to G-Drive Tab.
Step 3. The file will take some time to upload. So, wait a bit.
Step 4. Now right click on the uploaded file and then go into, Open With> Google Docs.
Step 5. All set for you now, make whatever changes you needed.
Why Should We convert our PDF file to Google Doc?
Now, let’s find out what are the reasons for you to convert your PDF file to a Google Document file-
- Easy Editing- After you have converted your PDF document to Google Document you don’t have to much care about any type of editing issue. Because editing or changing any value here is extremely easy.
- Cut, Copy, Paste– In a PDF file you cannot select or cut a specific amount of line or content but in google docs, you can do it just on your fingertips.
- Free of Cost– Most of the PDF editors in the market are paid or full of ads but google docs is totally free and does not acquire any creepy ads.
- Image Customization- All the PDF Docs have imbedded images in them so image customization is nearly impossible. But in Google Doc, you can customize images like a word file.
- More Features- After you have converted your PDF file to Google Doc. You will have access to all new tons of functions and features for your Document work.
Things to Remember-
Now, before converting your important documents keep these things in mind-
- The font and font size of the document will be automatically changed to default font settings.
- The images in the document will not be copied. So you have to attach them manually.
- The file must not exceed the maximum size of 2MB.
- The document must be properly oriented.
So, in this article, we learned how we can convert our PDF files using Google Docs/Drive and get the most out of it.
Google Docs is one of the best Document applications in the market and that too for free. The documents created with Google Docs are really good but it also depends upon the quality of the input Document. If you loved our content share it with your family and friends and keep checking us for more quality content.