Change Netflix profile on a Roku: Netflix allows you to have up to 5 profiles into your Account. So every member of the family can have their own watchlist and Netflix history preferences. Which they can later use to enjoy their favorite movies and tv shows.
When you start Netflix channel/App on a Roku then you are given options to choose from different profiles that you and your family made.
Can we change the Netflix profile on Roku at that very same time? Of course yes. We can change the profiles using different methods which I will be mentioning in this post.
So without taking any more time, let’s get started with the article. But before that let us know a little about Roku.
What is Roku?
Roku is a Digital media player manufactured by Roku, Inc. This device is used to access different streaming media contents from various online services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, and many others.
When it comes to streaming online content into TV, then the only name that comes to mind is the Roku streaming stick which is popular in the digital media player market.
Roku has been dominant in the market of Digital media players for years. It first developed its model in 2008 with the collaboration of Netflix.
Apart from Roku streaming player, It also sells its branded Roku Smart Tv which is manufactured by companies like TCL and Hisense. Although it uses its Roku user interface as the brain of the Tv.
Now let’s see how to use Netflix on a Roku device.
How to use Netflix on Roku
These are some of the steps which you can follow to get started using Netflix in your Roku.
- Firstly, you need to connect your Roku streaming stick via HDMI port on your Smart TV/Roku Tv.
- And then connect your USB cable with the power adapter of your Smart Tv or Roku Tv.
- Turn on your remote by inserting batteries into it.
- Select from the correct HDMI input option after turning your TV on.
- Make sure to pair your Roku remote with both.
- Select the language of your taste from the given options.
- Now, after it will start setting up an account.
- Connect to any wireless network using a hotspot.
- Download and install any of the available updates for your Roku Tv or Smart Tv.
- Now link your Roku account setup in Tv with the Roku streaming stick.
- Make sure to have a PIN set up on your Account.
- Add the channels/apps of your favorite flavors in your Roku TV.
- Select between channels or apps to start streaming their content and enjoy it.
Change Netflix profiles on Roku
If you are trying to change your Netflix profile but your Roku does not give you the option to change the profile. Then you can try these methods which we have mentioned below.
Steps to change the profile in your Netflix on Roku:
Step 1: Firstly, Open and navigate to the Roku device to the home menu of your Tv.
Step 2: Now you will see lists of options including the “My Channels” option in that list or you can search for it.
Step 3: Select this (My Channels) option from the settings menu. And then look for the Netflix Channel or icon in your Roku Tv screen, in channels lists.
Step 4: Highlight that (Netflix) app using your remote direction buttons and then press start Button from your remote to start editing.
Step 5: In the editing section you’ll see the “remove channel” option on your Smart Tv. You can use the option to delete the Netflix account from your channel list of Roku Tv.
Step 6: Get back to the home screen of Roku and then open “Channel store” from the option given.
Step 7: To find the profile, you need to open the Channel Store and re-download the Netflix on your Roku device.
Step 8: Now Login with a new account and choose the profile of your choice.
Also Read: YouTube Premium Music Mod Apk – 2020
Switching Netflix profile on Roku is perhaps not an easy task as it seems. But we have tried our best to tell you the best tips and tricks that could help you change your Netflix profile on a Roku. We hope these steps we have mentioned above will help you in swapping profiles and saving time.
At last, I would like to thank you for your visit to our site and we hope you loved reading this article. Cheers 🙂